Thursday, November 29, 2012

Growing up = Yum

I am graduating soon.

I know that this sounds crazy but it is true. I graduate on December 14 and then I do my student teaching from January 18-May10.

Now before all those people who watched me grow up tell me that I am not old enough to graduate, I will tell you something. I Know!

Heck no I am not old enough to graduate. I am not old enough to be a teacher. I am not old enough to be an adult. Heck no.

Sometimes I wish I could go back being a younger kid. If that happened I would bask in the joy of youthier youth and never say I can't wait to grow up. I would most definitely take more time to play outside and truly live up my imagination during the summer. Willow tree anyone?

Sadly I can't though and I must face the reality that I am becoming the A word. No not the swear word but an adult. I kind of feel that it is just as bad.

Luckily for me and maybe the rest of the world I was born with a crazy side that will forever help me stay somewhat young. So I guess in the long run I don't have to worry about growing up because most likely I won't ever fully accomplish that.

80s dinosaur crazinesses

No comments:

Post a Comment