Sunday, June 2, 2013

BARF!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder about myself.

This summer at the local library they are doing a reading program. If you read 8 books by August you will receive a new book. Well since I have already read 8 books since May 12 I knew that this would be way too easy for me. So to make it a little interesting(ly horrible) for myself I decided that my 8 books for the reading program will only be books that my teenage cousins have picked for me. YIKES

So far I have read "Anna and the French Kiss" by Stephanie Perkins. Barf. Seriously teenage drama is stupid. This is the book Sara has picked for me.

Chloe picked out "The Serious Kiss" by Mary Hogan. Double barf. I haven't started to read it yet but here is the book description. 
One summer day, Libby and her best friend hatch a plan: Before their freshman year is over, they will each have a serious kiss. Libby even has the boy picked out. But Libby's too-crazy-to-believe parents have another plan: They're moving. To the middle of nowhere. Far from Libby's friends, all hope of a normal life, and kissing, serious or otherwise.
Just when things are completely falling apart, Libby starts to wonder, Is being happy really about a perfect plan? And if she stops planning, could that be the key to happiness -- and to a perfect, incredible, wonderful, serious kiss?

Double BARF!!!!

Hopefully these will be the only silly teenage romances that these girls will pick for me.
This will probably be how I will feel at the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment