Hello Family,
How goes it? This week once again has been slow. I mean slow, but we did get Leon to commit to pray about whether he needs to be baptized again. So we found out the best time to go and see him which is in the morning. Other than that he falls asleep in the middle of him talking to us. But no worries we will get him baptized.
Tomorrow is our Zone Conference and that is pretty exciting. I love Zone Conference because you learn so much also it is great to see all the different missionaries. Once again we got assigned to sing but this time it is the whole zone and not a duet.
Pretty much all of our investigators are avoiding us. They don't answer our phone calls and they don't keep their appointments but no worry I am not going to give up on them. I am just going to believe that they are busy with the holiday season.
Transfers are coming up and I kind of have mixed feelings about it. Part of me wants to be transfered and then part of me doesn't. Well it is more than part that doesn't. I just feel like there is more for me to do in this area. Hopefully the Lord and President agrees and I don't get transfered. Also it would not be fun to be transfered right before Christmas.
Yesterday in Relief Society we had a really good lesson on charity and of President Monson's talk in the Relief Society general broadcast. I wasn't able to watch it in the MTC and I haven't read it yet so I really enjoyed this lesson. It kind of ties in with this Christmas season. It seems that when Christmas rolls around that everyone becomes more friendly and charitable. What a better time to recommit ourselves to truly being more Christlike than the time that we celebrate His birth. I think that the greatest gift we can give our Lord is love. Love for Him and love for our fellowmen. If we truly love the Lord and love our fellowmen then we don't have time to commit any type of sin. If we truly loved I guess we would be perfect but I know that it is something that we can all be working on all the time.
Alright sorry that this letter is so short but I know that this week will be better.
Love you lots
Sister Jensen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment