Accomplishments
I have earned my Associates degree. This is great but I only have one year left till my bachelors. The only reason I got this is because of silly academic changes. But I still have a degree from college so yipee.
Freshman year
Sophomore year
Junior year
I have climbed Angel's Landing in Zion's finally.
I am surviving another brutal St. George summer. I am so grateful that I don't have to come back here during the summer for another year or two and when I do maybe it will look like this again.
My heartburn issues finally seem like that are under control. Hopefully this will last because health issues aren't fun. Also another reason I am glad they are under control is that this certain problem has made me loss 15 pounds in 4 months. This may not seem like a lot but that is about 12% of my body weight. I just don't think that is healthy. No way jose.
Last but certainly not least I am going on a mission to Montana!






No comments:
Post a Comment