Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shirley Temple

These past few weeks we have had two of my nieces and one nephew staying with us while my sister in law heals from a surgery. Well last night we decided to put rag curls in our hair Shirley Temple style. Of course non of our hair turned out very pretty like Shirley but I still think it was a cute activity nonetheless.


Mekenzie
Mom doing LibertyAnn's hair
Rashelle
Mom and Jacob
And me looking just dreadful

The next morning we took them out and we had crazy hair. Miss Mekenzie took hers out in the middle of the night. LibertyAnn's hair was a tad to short and thin to hold the curls well. Shelle has too much hair and she thought we shouldn't have left the rags in so long. Mom's hair looked like it did when she used to do the poodle perm. Overall I think we looked gorgeous though. We truly did have a fun time or at least I did and really that is all the matters.

Oh yeah, earlier in the night us girls painted our finger and toe nails. Well Jacob felt like he was missing out in all the fun and kept begging and begging us to paint his nails so we caved in. We painted his toenails a blue color and his fingernails clear. I figure that since he is so young it isn't going to harm him. Hopefully my brother won't kill us when he sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment