Friday, August 13, 2010

Touched by an Angel

For the longest time I have wanted to hike Angel's Landing in Zions National Park. So far I have either not gone at the right time or no one wants to go with me and this is one of those hikes you can't go to by yourself. Well tomorrow is one of the few free days at the park. I have convinced my sister that we are going tomorrow! The only downside is is that I am still sort of sick and they, meaning my mom, dad, and sister, probably won't let me go if I am still sick. So here is the thing do I fake that I feel better and still go or do I miss out yet again? I guess I will just have to see how I feel tomorrow.


I mean just look at that hike. It calls to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment